Do you need help with finding information or choosing what to read next?
Do you need help with using your digital device, searching the internet, or using the library catalogue?
Why not book an individual My Library – Technology and Information Assistance session OR bring along a couple of friends and learn together! (See below, for details about the service).
Bookings for Gladstone City Library can be made between 9:30 and 4:30 on most weekdays; Saturday Sessions are available several times a year (check the dates and times below or in our events booklet, available from your local library). Saturday Sessions can be booked for an hour but drop-in assistance is also available if bookings permit.
Ask about our My Library service at your local Gladstone Regional Libraries’ branch or phone Gladstone City Library (4976 6400) to make a booking.
The My Library – Technology and Information Assistance service allows you to choose your own technology, resource, or research topic for a one-hour learning session.
- We will try to help you with your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop or with using the resources in our eLibrary.
- We can show you how to construct reliable information searches or conduct some brief research with you.
- We can help you to use our library catalogue (including accessing your own membership record) to find, reserve, renew, or request items!
- We can teach you how to use your email more effectively – set up an account, create emails, reply or forward emails, print emails or attachments, add attachments, create and organise folders, and more…
- Our My Library service also provides training in accessing and using the Be Connected program. Click here for a list of Be Connected topics
The My Library service provides digital literacy classes for adults as part of the TechTime program.