Our Tech Help program allows you to choose your own topic and learn at your own pace. Book a one-hour individual learning session or bring along a friend or two and learn together! This program is for adults of all ages.
Ask us about:
- help with your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop or with using the resources in our eLibrary.
- using our library catalogue to find, reserve, renew, or request items!
- email – set up, create, reply or forward, and more…
- help with using the Be Connected online training videos.
* Bookings are required except for the advertised drop-in sessions at The Precinct Library and some Saturdays at Gladstone City Library.
Sessions are regularly available on weekdays at Gladstone and by arrangement at other branches. Some Saturdays are also available.
Ask about our Tech Help service at your local Gladstone Regional Libraries’ branch or phone Gladstone City Library (4976 6400) to make a booking. Contact details for our libraries are available here.
Information about individual and group programs is available in the posters below.
An online form is available by clicking the blue button above. Ask us how to find information or request Tech Help (digital devices, eBooks, eLibrary). Open the form, enter your question and contact details, and click Submit.
Digital literacy and technology help is also available to library members via our eLibrary.
eLearning via online self-paced digital device and technology courses is available from Be Connected, InfoBase, and LinkedIn Learning.
Do you need help right now with finding information or choosing what to read next?
Our Information Links group of pages may have something for you. From reliable information sites to family history and other libraries’ eresources!