Gladstone Libraries App
The Gladstone Libraries app is available from Apple’s App Store and Google Play (for Android users).
The app is quick and easy to install to your digital devices (smartphones, tablets, iPads, Android TVs, etc.).
Find out more about our app below via the How-To videos. You can use our app to:
- store your library card (and your family’s)
- view your loans and due dates
- renew your loans
- search our library catalogue
- reserve library items
- access our eLibrary (alternative access is available here)
- borrow or return (available only in specific locations in our libraries)
Choose a video below to help you use the Gladstone Libraries app.
Learn how to download the app, access your library membership account, use the self-service feature in our library branches, or access eLibrary resources.