How to Renew or Reserve Online & Where to Return Loans
You can access our library catalogue and your membership card details online.
Choose a Topic
To access your own membership record you use your library card number (found under the barcode on the back of the card) and a password. If you need to set up a password contact one of our libraries. You will be asked to confirm some details so we know you’re the ‘owner’ of the membership.
It is also possible to set up an alias for your library card so that you type that instead of your card number. Ask us next time you’re in one of our libraries if you prefer this method.
If you are ready with your card number (or alias) and password, follow the steps in the next tab to access your own membership record online via our “Catalogue” website.
Online Access to Your Membership Record
- Go to the online catalogue
- Click/tap the orange Login button at the top of the Montage Catalogue page.
- In the popup window: enter your “Barcode or Alias” and “Password” (when you are logged in your name will appear next to the Logout button at the top of the page)
- You can now choose from any of the links in the left-hand side or the boxes on the Summary page to view details about transactions on your card
- Items on Loan / Renew
- InterLibrary loan requests (for things not owned by Gladstone Regional Libraries)
- View Messages
- Previous loans
- On this page you can also check your personal details to ensure we are up-to-date!
To Renew Loans
You can renew your loans as long as the items are not overdue or reserved by somebody else. To renew you can visit or phone one of our libraries or access your own membership record online.
To renew online:
- Login to your Membership Details and on the Summary page click/tap on Items on loan / Renew
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the list of items on loan to you
- Check the box/boxes next to the item(s) you wish to renew
- Click/tap the Renew button above the list of loans
- If your items cannot be renewed a red popup box will appear briefly, with the reason
- A green popup box will appear to notify you of a successful renewal
Remember to check your new due date(s) in the list of loans.
To Reserve Items
- Go to the online catalogue
- Search for title/author/subject
- Choose the title you want to reserve to your membership card
- Click/tap on the title to open the full record
- Click/tap on the Reserve tab beneath the description
- Login to your library membership card online (if you’re not already logged in)
- Select a pickup location and click/tap on the blue Reserve button
For more details on placing or changing reserves, open the guide below (the guide opens in a new tab or window).
If you are unable to reserve online (from home or a library computer) ask a library staff member in person or by phone.
Returning Loaned Items
You can return your loans to any of our Gladstone Regional Libraries branches; for hours and locations click here.
Our libraries have after-hours chutes for you to safely return materials even when we’re closed.
Loaned items should be returned on or before the due date (so please check your card online or keep your loan receipt or make a calendar note of the date).
If you are unable to return on or before the due date contact the friendly staff at any of our libraries to request an extension or follow the instructions above to access your membership online and renew your loans.