Click and Collect Reservations Service
The Click and Collect Reservations service will continue, until further notice, following the reopening of all branches of Gladstone Regional Libraries.
- Please note: You will have to provide your name and contact details to enter any of our libraries.
- You can use the Click and Collect Reservations service if you don’t need to browse the shelves and don’t want to sign in to a library.
- Please be aware that social distancing still applies and some services/programs and toys are unavailable.
- Loans and renewals have returned to normal (20 items for 3 weeks) and overdue penalties are reinstated from 1st August.
- After-hours chutes remain open for you to return loans at your convenience.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.