You can renew your loans online as long as the items are not overdue or reserved by somebody else.
Our library catalogue can be accessed online and you can view your membership card details!
To access your own membership card you need to have the library card number (found under the barcode on the back of the card) and a password. If you need to set up a password contact one of our libraries.
It is also possible to set up an alias for your library card so that you type that instead of your card number. Ask us next time you’re in one of our libraries.
If you are ready with your card number (or alias) and password, follow the steps below to access your own membership record online:
- Go to the online catalogue (click on the link or select “Login” in the blue box on this page)
- Enter your “Barcode or Alias” and “Password”
- You can now choose from any of the links on the right-hand side to view details about transactions on your card
- Items on Loan / Renew
- InterLibrary loan requests (for things not owned by Gladstone Regional Libraries)
- View Messages
- Previous loans
- Manage Search History
- On this page you can also check your personal details to ensure we are up-to-date!
To Renew Loans
- Click on Items on loan / Renew
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the list of items on loan to you
- Check the box/boxes next to the item(s) you wish to renew
- Click Renew
- If your items cannot be renewed a red message will appear to tell you the reason
- Check your new due date in the list of loans at the bottom of the page